Substance Share

How can we improve Substance Share?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Following/Subscribing to user

The ability to follow users to get notified when they upload new assets (Obviously the users should also have option to not notify others when they upload for example when updating something or just typo fixes etc)
    It would also be to have separate list for these users. (So next time I want to find something I know is uploaded by Wes it'd be easier to get to his page)

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Better My Files management

Rather than a list I think folders would be better for management of these sort of things. (So I could have folder for substances divided into sub folders by type etc)
    It would also be nice to (In the current and possible folder implementation) to sort by Name, Category, Author, My rating etc.. (Which currently doesn't seem to be possible.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. workflow label

Would be cool to have a label to specify if the materials are compaible with both workflows or just one of them

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Reward system integrated into the new substance SHARE platform

In order to promote a more quality focused community and drive user contribution, a reward system for the best monthly substance added to the substance SHARE platform could be introduced. It has worked very well for communities in the past like Threadless and games like DOTA 2. Obviously the prizing is a cost, but I believe a few thousand dollars couldn't be better spent. It would give the 'live drop' a little more punch, thats for sure.

Other models could be 'premium' substances deemed high enough quality to justify adding to a store as part of the SHARE platform. Revenue…

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Substance Share

Feedback and Knowledge Base