Substance B2M

Some guidelines before posting:
- This place is dedicated to feature requests and/new ideas suggestions. It is not made for bug reports (you can use the forum or the bug reporters for this).
- Before to create a new ticket, make sure your idea hadn’t been suggested before (if so it’s better to upvote it)
- 1 post = 1 idea

Thanks

1. Make Export as Bitmaps on OSX actually do something.

On OSX, B2M's "Export as Bitmaps" button and menu option do nothing at all. The first time, they ask for a folder (and you have to restart the app to get this to happen again), but they don't export anything. After, the button and menu option do absolutely nothing at all at all.

I think making these buttons do what they say they do would be GREAT added value!

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with All Right Reserved
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I just re-installed Substance Bitmap2Material 3.1 and I can't get it to work

I just re-installed Substance Bitmap2Material 3.1 and I can't get it to work. Every time I open up the program and drag images into the program they load just fine but when I start to edit the parameters of my different materials everything get's deleted and I see that drag a bitmap all over the grey cube:(

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with All Right Reserved
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Substance B2M

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base